We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Dallas
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Levy & Son Service Experts can help you avoid that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not realize they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Dallas sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Levy & Son Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the skills, certification and ability to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become blocked, make sure to call us as soon as you find a problem. Taking care of it before it gets out of control can help you avoid costly loss to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste the right way.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Levy & Son Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Levy & Son Service Experts today at 469-250-0932 or book an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell outstanding equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*