End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Dallas Home
A normal home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for extra water you’re not using, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to find and repair minimal leaks.
Levy & Son Service Experts is here to help you achieve just that. We have the knowledge for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Dallas.
6 Signs You May Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and taking care of leaks are the most routine calls we field for plumbing services. Finding a leak right away can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks can be trickier to pinpoint than others, but there are several telltale hints that you need to contact a plumber in Dallas. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is bigger than expected.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your toilet, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls seem moist or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion close to your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t find the proof, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or small silver circle. If the dial is spinning, you likely have a leak.
We can track down the origin of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are a lot of areas you could find a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by cracked seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, blockages and more.
They commonly occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially kinds that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you find signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 469-250-0932 or book an appointment online.