Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Dallas

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak may include the following:

  • The aroma of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances hooked up to the gas line, like gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or faded grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People inside the home having symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are encountering any of these signs and are worried they are caused by a gas leak, get out of your home and call 911 immediately, followed by your utility company.

In some cases, the utility company will fix a gas leak, but in most instances the homeowner is responsible. Luck for you, the experts at Levy & Son are fully trained to install or repair gas lines and we pride ourselves on getting the job done properly, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*!


While there are a number of things to do around the house that homeowners choose to take on by themselves, gas line repair ought to be left up to the experts. It is the only way to ensure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Dallas codes.

From putting in gas lines for a new stove or oven to fixing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Levy & Son’s experiences in the industry have allowed us to take on a host of gas line projects in the Dallas community, so no job is too tall of an order for our team.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As stated before, the first thing you need to do if you are concerned about a gas leak is evacuate your home and then call 911 promptly. After emergency responders are coming your way, call your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have made certain there is no danger, call Levy & Son to schedule a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, should be taken very seriously. Ensure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 immediately if you’re ever worried about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide doesn’t have a smell and can’t be easily detected. The EPA recommends the following steps to decrease exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances properly adjusted.
  • Put in and use an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a trained professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and take care of any leaks promptly.
For more ideas on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, check out our blog.
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair