A popping sound is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork might lead to other ventilation and air quality troubles, including:
- Too much noise
- Higher energy use
- Premature system malfunction
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Call a qualified company in Dallas, like Levy & Son Service Experts, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide recommendations for duct repair or installation.