Expert AC Replacement in Dallas with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner doesn’t need to be a stressful process if you work with Levy & Son Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified professionals can service all the leading brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the ideal equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a complete year, ensuring the Expert service you deserve.
What to Anticipate Throughout AC Replacement
Efficient AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a couple of advantages of our installation process:
- Neat Replacement
- We use protective footwear coverings to keep your home and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also put down protective cloths around the installation area to decrease messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have finished comprehensive specialist training to earn one of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement process exchanges your old system with a new AC system that satisfies regional codes. We exceed expectations whenever possible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we ensure your air conditioner is functioning like it needs to by testing safety features and checking other crucial functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be hard to recognize specifically when to get a new air conditioner. Here are a few clues that it’s time to begin preparing for a new one.
- Monthly utility bills are going up. As your air conditioner grows older, it ends up being much less efficient. Eventually it needs too much time or power to keep things cool.
- Your home feels damp or humid. An ineffective air conditioner has a more challenging time keeping moisture levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cooled down.
- The air conditioner is running constantly. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run more frequently as the temperature climbs. But consistent heavy use increases wear and tear, shortening the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more costly.
- Your air conditioner is out of date. With consistent upkeep, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old might save 20-40% on cooling expenses, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re investing a lot on air conditioning repair service. We suggest full replacement if repairs are becoming more likely and/or expensive.
- Your AC system uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is out of production due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on systems with R-22 coolant is really costly as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
As opposed to purchasing, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to save money on utility costs and be more comfortable in your house.
Our Advantage Program™ includes setup with brand-new equipment with no deposit, plus all yearly maintenance, replacement air filters, and repair work. Get it all for one reasonable monthly payment.