It’s simple to fail to remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first concern we’re thinking about at Levy & Son Service Experts.
That’s because regular maintenance delivers many advantages for your unit, like improved efficiency and a decreased possibility for breakdowns. You can receive these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do a thorough inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your home. This can help you make a knowledgeable selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Regular maintenance offers lots of pluses for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Identifies minor problems before they result in costly service.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This work is the most detailed in the business. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your unit to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 469-250-0932. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.