Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s normal to begin thinking about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes sure that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the pros at Levy & Son Service Experts are here to make scheduling stress-free for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a call at 469-250-0932 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.