Summer has made its way to Dallas and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system malfunctioning during the extreme weather. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Levy & Son Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your general practitioner annually for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most common AC tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical pieces, and assessing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with Levy & Son Service Experts
When you call Levy & Son Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection as well as a detailed cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Examine quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Inspect system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Levy & Son Service Experts in Dallas is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 469-250-0932 today!