Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Levy & Son Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.