Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Levy & Son Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.