No matter what the climate outside in Dallas, the temperature within your home determines how comfortable your family will feel. Find the right temp and your space will be a nice escape from it all. But if your climate control system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Take time for a detailed look at the manner you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Try this quick quiz from Levy & Son Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Summer is almost here in Dallas. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Ask my guests to bring cold beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before the party starts.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Have my contractor to make the decision and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most intricate system on the market in Dallas.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling costs have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a qualified technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and pray it stops.
Time to tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make a couple of changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Read below to find out how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Set Up Yearly Maintenance While replacing your air filter and clearing your vents are important tasks to prep your HVAC for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will complete a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will look out for more urgent complications for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems sometimes. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to homeowners at no additional cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system transition. Well-maintained home comfort systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a strategy now to bypass last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. As an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a stable hike in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you hear a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It is telling you something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left alone it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, added costs and annoyance. And if your HVAC just isn’t cutting it anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!