No matter what the climate outside in Dallas, the temperature within your home influences how comfortable your family will feel. Find the right temp and your space will be a nice escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t working accurately, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Take time for an in-depth look at the manner you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Take this short quiz from Levy & Son Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Summer is almost here in Dallas. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Ask my guests to bring cool beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Turn on my fans and pray for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Have my contractor to make the decision and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most intricate system on the market in Dallas.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My heating and cooling costs have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a weird noise. What do you do first?
- Dig out my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a qualified technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and hope it stops.
Time to tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a couple of changes to help your system perform better. Read below to learn how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Book Yearly Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are important tasks to ready your HVAC for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC service professional will look out for more severe complications for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Select a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to customers at no additional cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system transition. Many HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. As an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and call us when they radically change. Your energy bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a steady hike in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Take action when you notice an odd noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It illustrates something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left alone it could make for a costly repair later on. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, extra costs and annoyance. And if your HVAC just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!