We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline the common heating problems Dallas homeowners often call Levy & Son Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of reasons why your Dallas home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Levy & Son Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Levy & Son Service Experts of Dallas at 469-250-0932 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.