The health of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously all year-round, which opens them to a wide array of potential issues.
These malfunctions are often simple enough that they don’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they can affect energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these problems grow more severe, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are headaches and costs you can bypass with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this routine service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Spending a small amount on a tune-up now can help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Identifies Small Troubles Early
Preventing major issues in the first place is the best way to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits offer the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate central internal parts. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if troubles are repaired as they begin.
May Enhance Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance can reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Can Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance might extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Levy & Son Service Experts offers a series of membership plans created to fit your unique needs. From budget-friendly options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems working efficiently and reliably.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, higher energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most varied protection for your home comfort system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we do our best to handle a large volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the cost of a Levy & Son Service Experts tech driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a vital home investment. Protect it while access to additional perks by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the right plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 469-250-0932 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.