Your HVAC system’s wellness is critical, since it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a big range of malfunctions.
Often troubles are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these troubles get worse, your total system could be in danger.
That’s headaches and expenses that you might have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can reduce the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or running properly, you may ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Finds minor troubles early. Stopping big troubles from happening in the first place is the smartest plan to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the option to carefully inspect and lubricate important internal parts. And it also gives time to get necessary repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money over time if troubles are fixed as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system running as smoothly as possible. Oftentimes this creates an improvement to your house’s energy efficiency. You could enjoy decreased utility costs, plus knowing your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is working correctly, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance may help lengthen this life cycle even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Levy & Son Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is essential, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on yearly energy prices.* But with Levy & Son Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a collection of membership plans that match your specific needs. All our memberships are packed full of unique pluses supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to economical, we have the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you need us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get several other most-wanted pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently quits during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re often working through a high volume of service calls. With a Levy & Son Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and get access to more benefits by getting one of our membership plans now. No matter what your budget is, we can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and home. To get started with your membership plan, call us at 469-250-0932 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.