With Earth Day coming up, you may be inundated with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your standard tank heater. Truly! We have provided the leading reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The awful pain of ice water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the exact amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This magical tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating statement. They also use less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Levy & Son Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.