What exactly is correct plumbing repair? Well, it involves insight and precaution. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve taken place, but we can find problems before they start. That’s because customers are our first priority, and our practices can save you money. So what’s our process like?
By putting into practice our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can really see what’s going on. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Examine exposed gas lines for leaks
- Examine exposed drain lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed water lines for leaks
- Check water heater flue for proper draft
- Examine sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Examine washing machine hoses
- Inspect hose bibs
- Examine water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our comprehensive plumbing repair services in Dallas include:
Call Levy & Son in Dallas today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Dallas plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 469-250-0932.