Saving energy never felt so good. Literally. These gas furnaces will keep your house warm and comfortable, and they’ll do so with extreme energy efficiency. In fact, these products offer maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we carry. Find more details for each product below. Once you’ve selected your favorite system, give Levy & Son in Dallas a call at 469-250-0932. We’ll provide a free quote and answer all your furnace-related questions.
If we could only use one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “outstanding.” That’s pretty convincing by itself, but it doesn’t do justice to the benefits and features of this powerful gas furnace. First of all, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can get.1 With an AFUE rating of up to 98.2% and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, this gas furnace can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s nothing to sneeze at. However, it’s not the only outstanding feature on this gas furnace. The SLP98V is full of features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to operate at maximum efficiency. Yes, we already talked about efficiency, but this system is simply too good.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – reduces sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
All around, this unit has almost endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 469-250-0932 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Dallas.
Across North America, and in Dallas, you can’t find a quieter gas furnace than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than the competition. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and helps you feel comfortable without being disrupted by the furnace’s operating sounds. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Learn about more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – adjusts the amount of gas used for greater temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – lessens heat loss and improves efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help you save on your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace is all about the numbers. And we want you to know about a few that really stand out. First, this furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only higher than the average, but it could save hundreds on your yearly energy expenses. Next, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than typical single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® designation
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for greater efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Levy & Son help with all your Dallas area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.