The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Levy & Son in Dallas. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 3 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Levy & Son in Dallas, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with the highest comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.