Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy expenses and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Learn more about each product below or setting up an appointment with Levy & Son in Dallas.
In Dallas, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in the warmer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, so you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Dallas – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Dallas, give us a call at 469-250-0932 or schedule a free appointment.