Strategos® Rooftop Systems: The Most Energy Efficient System in the IndustryIf you combine Environ™, MSAV® and Prodigy® technologies, you’ll get the most energy efficient Commercial HVAC rooftop system in the industry1: the Lennox® Strategos®. This top of the line, ENERGY STAR® certified equipment produces a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) up to 16.1, and 14.3 EER, which will help reduce the amount of electricity your company uses and lower your energy costs. An optional MSAV – that’s Multi-Stage Air Volume – supply fan offers year-round savings with decreased energy consumption.
And that’s just brushing the surface. The Strategos also offers:
Enhanced comfort and better indoor air quality
- Filter driers protect your unit from dirt and moisture
- An optional economizer betters IAQ and offers energy-saving operation
- Prodigy® unit controller tracks the runtime of every major component and keeps service records to operate the unit at peak efficiency, comfort and reliability
- SmartWire™ system simplifies thermostat and field sensor installation to prevent miswiring
- BACnet module permits two-way communication for system monitoring and remote troubleshooting
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet made of galvanized steel under a paint finish that safeguards against rust
- Independent motor mount allows for easy, efficient access
- A slab coil enables faster and deeper cleaning
- Circuit breaker grants fast and simple power shut-off and protects against overcurrents
Our team at Levy & Son in Dallas is fully trained to install, service and repair Strategos rooftop systems. Call 469-250-0932 to learn more.
1 Claim pertains to 14.3 EER rating for the SCA036H4B 3-ton unit, based on comparison of publicly available information regarding steady-state efficiency (EER) for single packaged rooftop units, 3 to 24 tons, G/E, E/E or cooling only, 3-phase voltage. Established through internal review of competitive literature, December 2012.